Your web presence is more important than ever, especially with the dramatic shift to a total virtual world at the start of 2020. It’s a big question for most business leaders these days: Does your website generate new leads and revenue for your business?
When your business first launched, you may have had a developer or someone’s kid whip up a one-page “get money” site on Wordpress, WIX or SquareSpace to get you through your first round of funding. Or, maybe the last time you updated your site was 2015 and just remembering the process, time, and money involved, is enough for you to avoid the topic of a website refresh altogether.
We’re here with good news. Getting a sophisticated, lead generating website doesn’t need to be a long, drawn-out process. In fact, when you work with us, it can be quick, easy—and way more affordable than outdated traditional website design and development processes.
Ready to get more out of your website?
Creating or updating your new website has never been easier. Talk to us to discover how you can get a "get customers" website that's ready to perform in just 4-8 weeks, rather than 6-8 months.
The Internet Has Changed—Why Hasn’t Your Website?
If you haven’t looked at your website for a few years (or a few decades), you might think it’s fine. Your prospects would will tell you a different story. The Internet’s changed a lot in even the last 2-3 years.
What people expect from a website has changed too. The problem with the old web design process is that it’s much like websites from 2000s: slow, clunky, and an unpleasant experience.
That’s why it’s time for the web design process to change.
What Does Your Website Need To Do?
If you want your website to generate leads, it has to do some heavy lifting. Today’s B2B customers expect websites to be:
Audience expectations have changed, but so have your needs. Today’s business leaders need websites that:
- Well designed
- Intuitively functional
- Easy to navigate
- Provide value to their problem or job
- And simple to request more information
If your website isn’t performing the way you want it to, it could be time to change things up.
- Generate traffic
- Convert leads
- And ultimately, grow revenue
A Modern Process For The Modern Web
If what people want from websites has changed so much, why hasn’t the way we build websites changed?
That’s why we don’t do things the “traditional” way at Orange Marketing. We require a modern process that reflects fast-paced B2B startup or technology company needs. Our process is:
- Fast: The old web design process could take months or even a year or more. With our modern process, we get your website up and running ASAP—sometimes in just a few weeks. Whether you need to get to market with your product now or you really should have updated your website a few years back, getting your refreshed look up there sooner is easier than you think.
- Collaborative: You bring the words; we bring the design. By working with us and our partners, your website will have more of what you want—and less of what you don’t.
- Affordable: Designing from scratch can come with a hefty price tag—it’s not unusual for agencies to charge $50,000 or more for a website build. Our collaborative process is transparent, so there’s no smoke and mirrors about what you’re paying for—and how much you’re saving.
We work with the best design teams and help you choose the most effective website template to get you the website you need now.
The Orange Marketing Process: 5 Steps To Website Success
So, how do we do it? We follow an easy, 5-step process:
- Design and Branding: We pair you up with one of our design partners to lay out a few pages, choose your colors, and develop a website brand guide for your business.
- Crafting Copy: You’ll use our trusted copy template to nail down your menus, product marketing, and your messaging with our guidance. Or we can help you find a third party resource to support this process.
- Templating: We’ll help you choose from one of several robust themes for the new HubSpot CMS Hub.
- Putting It All Together: Here’s where the magic happens. We take the theme, the design and branding, and your copy and put it all together.
- Managing: We’ll help you oversee the website project from start to finish.
With our process, you’ll have a website that integrates seamlessly with other HubSpot products. Better yet, the HubSpot CMS environment is so simple your junior team members maintain your site with ease, without distracting your front-end developers.
Why HubSpot CMS?
HubSpot recently released their CMS Hub, which puts more emphasis on websites than ever before.
Wait, isn’t HubSpot a marketing automation or CRM platform? So is your website. It’s also a sales tool, a service platform, and more. And, guess what: HubSpot can do all that too.
That’s why it makes so much sense to use HubSpot CMS for building sleek, functional websites with minimal hassle.
There are plenty of other reasons to love HubSpot:
- Robust Themes: You could get a custom design for your website, but why are you paying to reinvent the wheel? HubSpot’s Marketplace offers a selection of robust themes that can be tailored to suit your needs.
- A CMS Built for 2020 and Beyond: WordPress might be the most popular CMS in the world right now, but it’s already showing its age. WordPress’s 1990-style logic won’t make much sense to your new Gen Z crew. HubSpot CMS speaks their language, and they’ll have an easier time managing your site and keeping it up to date.
- Integrate Your Marketing Efforts: There’s no reason your marketing efforts and your website should be operating on different platforms. HubSpot’s extensive suite of products lets you manage everything—from your email marketing follow-ups to social shares on your latest blog post.
- Collaborate with Your Partners: Marketers love HubSpot too! We already know our way around, which makes it easier for us to help you put your campaigns into overdrive.
- Easy Maintenance: There’s no need to wait for your agency partner or web developer to update your page or install a security feature. Your team can make the updates you require in an ecosystem they already know inside out.
- Ready to Grow with You: Maybe the best part about using HubSpot CMS is that it’s ready to grow with your business. You might not need case study pages or a resources library just yet, but when you do, your template already has those pages built-in. Not ready to connect an email drip campaign yet? When you are, HubSpot is ready to perform.
Choosing HubSpot CMS for your website and your digital marketing gives you what you need today, so you can keep growing tomorrow.